From food lovers to music lovers
It’s going to be a busy and exciting summer for Barnes Catering and we just can’t wait. We’re at the horseracing up and down the country from York to Liverpool and we’re certain we’ll be placing a few bets; does anybody have any tips for us?
We’ll also be catering for our local answer to the Chelsea flower show and we suspect plenty to be ordering a cup of our Yorkshire tea.
It’s the fifth annual Malton Food Lovers Festival soon and we’re happy to be attending on the 18th and 19th of May. Previous years have been a fantastic success and we’re certain this will be too.
From food lovers to music lovers, we’re catering at Beacons music festival at Heslaker Farm, Skipton from the 16th to the 18th of August. It’ll be great to see local bands doing so well and playing such a big festival, and we’re dying to see Django Django play our favourite song of theirs Wor.
- The rise of local foods
- Canape classics
- Celebrate food!
- Wedding trends here to stay
- Rugby Fans enjoy Gourmet Coffee
- Hot Food For Hull KR Fans
- Full Service at Castleford Tigers
- Free Delivery to Local Companies
- Full Range of Speciality Coffees
- Hot, Home Cooked food on the menu
- Freshly made sandwiches and cakes