January is great for shellfish
With the start of the New Year our chefs have started looking at making good use of seasonal produce in our wide range of menus.
January is always a good time for shellfish with cockles, mussels, oysters and whelks all at their juiciest best this time of year.
Our chefs are taking this opportunity to develop new mouth-watering recipes for our clients, in order to keep our catering menus fresh and exciting, whilst at the same time placing is ahead of our competition when it comes to quality and taste.
So with this abundance of cheap, delicious shellfish in stores at the moment why not take this opportunity to try this classic recipe for Moules marinière with cream, garlic and parsley.
If you need some outside catering this spring there is still time so make sure you get in touch with us today so we can discuss your needs.
- Rugby Fans Enjoy Gourmet Coffee | 26.02.2013
- Hot Food For Hull KR Fans | 19.02.2013
- Full Service at Castleford Tigers | 12.02.2013
- Free Delivery to Local Companies | 07.02.2013
- Full Range of Speciality Coffees | 01.02.2013
- Hot, Home Cooked food on the menu | 25.01.2013
- Freshly made sandwiches and cakes | 13.01.2013